Monday 6 June 2016

Digital library Access

I have today been trying to access journals and ebooks via both the university library website and the journal websites directly using my University log in. This was not an issue earlier in the week when I was able to do so, however every site I have tried today gives me the following error when I either click through to enter my Bedfordshire Uni details or when I click on the link in the library website of the ebook... 


'Unable to complete request at this time. (Request/Response was from an untrusted provider-5909BCF4EFB37AEE)'

I have tried googling this end to see ifthere is a solution but have drawn a blank. I am using the same computer I used earlier in the week (with no issues) and have also tried a different computer in case that was the issue


Do you have any ideas as to what could be the cause?

I am sorry that you have been experiencing problems. There doesn’t appear to be anything wrong with your library account I don’t know what problem you particularly experienced but I know there were some problems accessing the digital library last week which were reported for investigation last week and white boarded on Campus


I am copying our Library Technical team into this email to see if they have further advice but currently I can only advise please try again