Monday 4 January 2016

Digital Library - problems with access

There seems to be a issues accessing any databases, reserving books etc from home. when the screen appears to authenticate my details it says this is invalid! I can access all other area's of breo from home. Please advise what I need to do to rectify this problem.

Thank you for your enquiry. I am sorry that you are having problems connecting to the library catalogue
I have checked your library account and there doesn’t seem to be a problem with it. There has been a problem with the links between BREO and the library catalogue which has been sorted out but the problem could be held in your cache.

I have 3 suggestions for you to try, please
Clear your cache, log out and then re-log in
Try a different browser
Go directly to the library catalogue rather than using the BREO link
Library.beds.ac.uk

If none of these options work please ring  01234 793189 during office hours to discuss your problem with a member of staff