Tuesday 5 January 2016

Renewals

I have been trying to renew my books all day long remotely but the system is not letting me proceed claiming my password that I have been using so far is  wrong. I don't know why it's saying that as I have never changed my old password but I would like to inform you of that system failure as I was supposed  to renew  my books today and was unable to. Due to the fact this is not my fault, I hope I would not be charged any extra fees. Please fix that error as soon as possible. Thank you! 

I am sorry that were experiencing problems with your library account. I have checked it out and can see no problem with it. Your books are now renewed and they are due back on 12.1.16. 

If you should have this problem again please go into the catalogue directly (ie not via BREO)
Library.beds.ac.uk
There has been a problem with the links between BREO and the library catalogue which has been sorted out but the problem could be held in your cache.

I have 3 suggestions for you to try please
Clear your cache, log out and then re-log in
Try a different browser
Go directly to the library catalogue rather than using the BREO link
Library.beds.ac.uk

If none of these options work please ring  01234 793189 during office hours to discuss your problem with a member of staff