Thursday 21 January 2016

Intercampus Request Service

I'm a part-time student living in Manchester and I rarely attend the university in person. Is it possible to have an intercampus photocopy delivered to my home? The online form only has a collection option.

Thank you for your enquiry. I am a bit confused the information on our web site says:
If its not in stock electronically but available in print at another campus request an intercampus electronic delivery reservation. 
And
The article will be sent by email to your University email account. Check your account regularly to see if the email has arrived - we aim for delivery in 3 - 5 working days.
http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/docsupply/intercampus

The form is not helpful I agree and I will endeavour to get it changed
For this request fill in the form agree to the 50p charge and in the lecturer field write
EMAIL DELIVERY

I hope that helps