Monday 18 January 2016

Luton IT Suite temperatures

I have occasionally used the library (ground floor)on a weekend and each time I have found it to be exceedingly cold.Sitting her now, it feels like the air conditioning is on. Despite wearing my coat, scarf etc, it is so cold that I am going to leave. I can overhear others saying the same.

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry you were uncomfortable on Saturday. There are cardboard thermometers throughout the LRC.  If the temperatures anywhere in the LRC is above 19 degrees centigrade then that is an acceptable working temperature. If it is below 19 degrees centigrade please alert staff on the first floor Customer Service desk during staffed hours or, the security guard. If you cannot find a member of staff make a note of the temperature, date and time and either email to library.services@beds.ac.uk or use the Tell Us feedback

The temperatures varies significantly throughout the building so if you feel cold I would advise you to relocate to level 1 - which is generally warmer and there are plenty of PCs.