Wednesday 6 January 2016

Library catalogue problems

I am writing my dissertation and cannot sign into the library. 
I am trying to search for an article which I have previously looked at but every time I try to login it says I can't. I am also trying to renew my books.

Thank you for your enquiry. I am sorry that you seem to be  having problems logging into the library catalogue or DISCOVER. I have checked your library account and there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with it
Please try the following:
1.You may need to turn off the auto fill option in your browser and try again, by going into:
Settings, show advanced settings, password and forms, uncheck auto-fill. (Chrome)
2. If this doesn’t work please try a different browser (if you are using Chrome) to see if that helps. Try Firefox or IE
3. You may need to clear your browser cache; instructions here:


If you are still having problems please ring 01234 793189 during staffed hours for advice