Wednesday 6 January 2016

Alumnus Membership

I am currently studying a Masters at the Institute of Education, London, and as a previous student at the University of Bedfordshire I am just enquiring to see if I can still access the University's library. 


If you could please clarify this for me I would be extremely grateful. 

Thank you for your enquiry. As an Alumnus you may apply (free) for reference access to UoB Learning Resources. Please follow this link, read the information and complete the application process.


If you wish to borrow materials there is a small membership fee of £30 per year. Neither membership would allow you to use our student PCs but you may bring in your own devices or use our “kiosk” PCs, and log on to EDUROAM with your Institute of Education credentials, UoB guest WIFI

You may wish to check with the Institute of Education whether they  are part of the Sconul Access scheme. If they are I would advise you to use that route as you would get free loans

I hope that helps