Monday 4 January 2016

Digital Resources - problems with access

Hope you are well. But I am confused with my current situation. I am doing Masters in Public Health, got admission to this this course in September'2014.
The deadline of my dissertation is 25th of January'2016; Unfortunately I couldn't able to access my library catalogue for last few weeks and it ruined my total preparation of dissertation.

But I could not able to log in to my library resources/discover.

please help me by solving this problem.

I need it badly.

Thank you for your enquiry. I am sorry that you are having problems connecting to the digital library. I am surprised that you haven't contacted us sooner if you have been having problems for any period of time.
I have checked your library account and there doesn’t seem to be a problem with it. There has been a problem with the links between BREO and the library catalogue which has been sorted out but the problem could be held in your cache.

I have 3 suggestions for you to try, please
Clear your cache, log out and then re-log in
Try a different browser ie if you are using Chrome try Firefox or IE
Go directly to the library catalogue rather than using the BREO link
Library.beds.ac.uk

If none of these options work please ring  01234 793189 during office hours to discuss your problem with a member of staff