Monday 2 December 2013

Overnight loans

Last Tuesday I got a book from the library at Polhill.  This is Research Methodology by Ranjit Kumar (001.42 KUM), but unfortunately I did not notice that it is only an overnight loan and thus am unable to renew it.  Since I am a research student I don't attend the faculty every day and my next meeting with the supervisor is on 17th December.  I am living in London.  Can you advise me what I can do with the book?  Is it possible to return it in Luton campus? 

Thank you for your email. You may return the book to any Campus

The University of Bedfordshire has very few overnight loan items. The ones that are designated Overnight loan are high demand items hence the loan restrictions

Overnight loans have spine labels to warn customers and there is a note on the date label inside the book. When you issued the item the receipt would have given you a return by date.