Wednesday 9 May 2018

Visiting another library


I applied for SCONUL to get access at Roehampton university library but I haven’t heard anything back. I was wondering how long it would take for the application to be processed? Look forward to hear back from you.


Thanks for your enquiry. I'm afraid I don't know how long Roehampton take to process memberships. I know they do not allow Band R Sconul Access in until 21 May. May I check

Did you get the authorisation email from Sconul Access? If not go to
https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/membership/students2

Follow the Sconul Access link in the "Visiting other Libraries" paragraph and complete the online form. You should get an authorising email.

If yes did you apply to Roehampton (or when you get your authorising email apply to Roehampton)
scroll down to the How to Apply paragraph and click on the application form

If you have done all that I suggest you contact the library directly and ask
General Library enquiries via email: library@roehampton.ac.uk​

Library Welcome Desk Phone: +44 20 8392 3770 ​​