Tuesday 29 May 2018

Tell Us Library Satisfaction Survey 2018: Study Environment


Windows and Macs are available. heating and lights are ok. comfortable chairs. fast internet
Some students are too noisy. Even when I am in the silence area I hear their loud voices. I hope more strict disciplinary actions towards those.
Improve: I am a research student. I am a regular commuter to the library.  I prefer studying at night. From last summer the library closes at 11 p.m. during the summer holiday. I hope the library opens 24/7 during the summer. I suggest  if only one floor to be opened during this time. In this way costs will be reduced and research students can use the service.
I stay most of my time there. I feel more comfortable there as everything is available.



The University spent a lot of time creating a variety of study environment to suit the wide ranging needs of the University community. I am glad the library supports your learning
Summer 2017: I am confused the library did not close at 11pm it closed at 02.00 Mon - Fri and 17.45 Sat and Sun.