Tuesday 8 May 2018

Printing Dissertation


I am a 3rd year student who has just finished my dissertation, i booked into reprographics for Tuesday to get it printed and bound before my Thursday deadline, however i was told by someone that i have to print my dissertation elsewhere and that reprographics only bind them and do not print. 

I was wondering if we are allowed to print dissertations in the library using our print credit or if we aren't  because of the number of pages that would be printed as i have to print 2 copies of it. 

It would be greatly appreciated if you could let me know if it is OK



Thank you for your enquiry. Have you spoken to Reprographics about printing your dissertation? If you take it on a USB to Albert Road my understanding is that they will print and then bind it for you (ask about costs) . If that is not the case of course you can print in the library. Remember to top up your print credit to accommodate this.

Reprographics

Ring: 01582 521421
  
Topping up Print Credit

I hope that helps