Wednesday 27 November 2013

WiFi access

The university is very ok compare to where I come from but the fact that I am int student I have some difficulty accessing the net.



Thank you for your feedback. It is always a boost to have something positive said about the student experience at the University of Bedfordshire. Thank you for taking the time to do that.

I have noted your comments about accessing the the internet. May I reassure you straight away that it has nothing to do with you being an international student. In order to resolve this problem I will need specific details but to second guess some of the problems:
if you are using a University PC in the LRC and you cannot access the net let staff know at the Customer Service desk straight away and they will rectify things for you.
if you are using your own laptop/tablet in the LRC there are some areas where WiFi access is better than others please ask staff for advice
if you are trying to access WiFi elsewhere in the University please remember that high traffic areas will have the poorest WiFi connections why not move to a slightly quieter area and try the WiFi there?

I hope this helps. If you continue to have problems please talk to Learning Resources staff at the Customer Service desk in the LRC