Tuesday 12 November 2013

Lost ID

Unfortunately I have somehow lost my student ID card and despite searching everywhere I could think of, I have no idea where it has gone. Without my card I have no way of getting onto my university emails or the library system as I don't know what my ID number is.


Would it be possible for me to get a replacement Student ID card somehow?

I am sorry to learn that you have lost your ID card. You can get a replacement but it will cost you £10. You have to be on Campus to collect it. Which Campus is more convenient for you Luton or Bedford? ID cards are issued by security.

Luton: go to the security barriers Park Street End of the Campus, next to the LRC entrance between 9 - 4.30 Mon - Fri and someone will help you

Bedford: go to the main Reception desk in P Block 9 - 4.30 Mon - Fri and someone will help you.

To speed the process it might be helpful to bring some ID (similar to when you registered) birth certificate proof of home address