Friday 11 October 2013

Reservations

I have reserved some books without any problems but then I received a message to say there is a problem with my account and I cannot reserve any more books although I have not reached my limit. 

Thank you for your email. You may reserve up to 6 items at any one time.
http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/availableservices/reserve

 According to your library account you have reserved 6 items. 5 are ready to pick up and you are still waiting for one . Once you have collected those items and issued them you may place your reservation.

You may check your library account at any time. It will tell you: what items you have on loan, how many items you have reserved - and whether they are ready to pick up - and whether you have any fines

To access your library account:
Click on the blue Renewals sign in tab
Sign in with your university username (ID number) and password (date of birth)

Click Submit