Friday 11 October 2013

DISCOVER

I have an account on Discover. Unfortunately I am unable to log into Discover, my password isn't accepted. How can I get it reset please?

I am sorry that you seem to be experiencing problems with DISCOVER. I have checked your library account and nothing seems to be wrong with it. The University has had no reported problems with DISCOVER
May I check with you how you are accessing this product?

From the front page of LRWeb
click on the DISCOVER icon in red (just above the search box)

Off campus it may give you the option of logging on through Shibboleth - if this is the case please try that route. Otherwise authenticate with your usual University ID and password
Then click on Sign In
log on with your usual University ID and password.

If this doesn't work please contact your Academic Liaison librarian Avtar Natt