Friday 25 October 2013

Alumnus Customer

I was a student of University of Bedfordshire, I'm now having a Msc program in London.I very like to stay in Luton, it a good place to stay and it's no expensive as well. 


I'm wonder my Beds Student ID card, it seems expired, but I still want to go to the library inside the Uni, borrowing books... So is there any way that I can get my ID card extended?  Thank you.

Your ID card is only active if you are a student or member of staff at the University. As an Alumnus you are eligible to free Reference membership or reduced cost Associate membership (which allows borrowing). Our website has a wealth of information and I would advise you to read through all the pages in the External Customers section
Categories of membership are described here

Although the University would welcome you as an Alumnus it may be to your advantage to investigate the Sconul Access scheme with your current institution. If they are a member of the scheme you may be eligible for a range of services with no cost to you. Please check with your home institution