Friday 25 October 2013

Document Supply

I'm writing my MSc dissertation and I was wondering if the Library has any way of making a couple of books available for me for my research. I just don't seem to be able to find them in none of the searches.

I list them below: 
...... 

I would be very very grateful if you could assist me in hunting for these two books in any form.

Thank you for your enquiry. In the first instance you need to check the library catalogue and DISCOVER - both accessible from the front page of LRWeb. 
If the item is not in stock at the University as a post graduate, you are eligible to use the University's Document Supply Service.

If you haven't used the service before I would advise you to read all the web pages in this section of LRWeb
When you are ready to proceed complete the form here
If you have any queries please talk to staff at the Customer Service desk of the LRC

If you need assistance in finding materials for you MSc please remember to contact your Academic Liaison Librarian