Monday 21 October 2013

Reservation Query

I reserved a book (Organisational Behaviour, Robbins and Campbell) from the Luton LRC which I need urgently. My concern is that the book having been reserved will be on its way to Bedford and won't get here maybe til Wedneday. I would rather come to Luton on Monday to collct it . Please advise - can it be held at Luton for the student to pick up from Luton. 

I have to advise you that your request is 3rd in a queue of 3. Although the due date on the item is today 21 Oct it is unlikely that you will get the item this week. I hope that isn't the case but I thought I'd better warn you.

You can check your library account at any time. It will indicate whether your reservations are on their way. You can also renew items this way.
library.beds.ac.uk
click on the Renewals (sign in) tab
sign in with your normal University username and password

I am happy to change your collection point from Bedford to Luton. Please email me back if you still want this to happen. We have daily van deliveries to Bedford so the delay on arrival is minimal

You may always ask staff for help at the Customer Service desk or email