Monday 29 January 2018

DISCOVER

I am currently a 3rd year student who has not been able to access Discover for weeks.  I have tried everything to access Discover but coming up with an error message.

I had contacted the library about some books that were overdue and this was dealt with, however what I did not realise is that accessing Discover was linked to these overdue books.

This is a really important year for me, and although I do take responsibility for my overdue books, which now are renewed.  To prevent a student from accessing really important information is extreme, especially when they live miles away?


Look forward to your response.

Thank you for contacting me. I am sorry that you are experiencing problems with DISCOVER. I have checked your library account and it is not blocked in any way so that isn’t the problem.

Have you been asked to change your password? Are you using the most up to date password you have? You could change your password to see if that helps. Details on this web page

If this problem has been happening for weeks I would’ve expected you to ring your Campus library for assistance. Please don’t struggle give us a ring if this problem continues
01582 743488

Please try to access the resources you need again. If you experience any problems please screen shot the message you get. Send it to me telling me what you did.

Your library books become due on 1.2.18 so I would advise you to go online and renew your books on Thursday to avoid any fines