Monday 5 February 2018

Visitor

Wondering if you can help.
I am studying MA Strategic Marketing . I am doing the distance learning course and based in Milton Keynes. I was wondering if I could use you campus library facilities for my study.
This will include, WiFi, library space, textbooks if you have the ones I need etc.

I would use the public library but they get very noisy. I spoke to a friend of mine who studies distance learning at University of Law and I’ve been told local universities have a facility to let non students use their facility as long as they are a student elsewhere?

If you can do this can you let me know what I need to do or provide you with?

Thank you for your enquiry about use of University of Bedfordshire library facilities.

Your University is not part of the Sconul Access scheme so there isn’t free membership route for you to use.

You may pay for membership on an annual basis details here:

Full Visitor membership details



You may use the guest WIFI on Campus (if you have an Eduroam account it will work automatically). You may not use the student PCs or have access to our printers or laptops for loan. You will have limited on Campus access to our digital resources. You may use our print materials on a reference basis (if you choose Associate membership you may have borrowing rights too). You may use the study space but may not use our bookable rooms.

If you wish to progress membership you will find the application form on our web pages. You will need to send it in with your remittance and a passport style photo. If you have any questions please contact me by email at any time