Monday 19 February 2018

Sconul Access

I live in Bedfordshire and am a current student in Liverpool, I was wondering whether your libraries are open to the public?


I will be starting my post grad with you in September but I would love to be able to use your library to complete my current work while at home if this is a possibility?

 Thank you for your enquiry. Please check with your home institution but I believe you are eligible to use the Sconul Access scheme. This is a free scheme but it is a 2 step process. If Liverpool tell you that you can apply for authorisation apply for that as advised then wait for the authorisation email. Once you have that you may apply to the University of Bedfordshire.

Once we receive your application for and photo it will take 10 working days to process.