Monday 19 February 2018

Sconul Access

Please see below my approved Sconul Access. I have spoken to Security, who have told me that can't find my card.

I have used Sconul previously, and my photograph and other details will be on your system.


I need to start using the library as soon as possible, so can you kindly arrange for this by this week.

Thank you for your enquiry. As you will know from using the Sconul Access scheme you will need to re-apply to progress a new membership card. Authorisation to use the service is only step 1.


If you have your old University of Bedfordshire membership card send it in with your application form and it will be processed quickly. If you no longer have the card we will need a new photo (we do not keep ex- members’ photos on file). Once we have received your application for and photo it will take 10 working days to process