Tuesday 2 January 2018

Visitor

I called a few days ago regarding access to Bedfordshire uni however I was told to make this application in order to obtain a access card. ( I was told I can email through the scanned copies) I have attached the scan copy of the application, my access email from Sconul and I have also attached two full face picture of myself (attached two just incase one isn't suitable).


Thank you for your enquiry

You will know from the information on our website and what you will have been told that membership takes 2 - 5 working days to process and over Christmas this will extend to 7 - 10 working days.

As the University was closed 22.12.17 - 1.1.18 inclusive your application will not be processed until 8.1.18 at the earliest. You will be emailed when your membership card is ready to collect.