Tuesday 9 January 2018

Blocked account

 I am unable to access discovery in breo and I need to have access to it as soon as possible as I have an assignment due next next.
Is it possible for me to pay for the book so I can access it and return it once I have found it. I’m living in between places and will not be going to my other place for a few days but really need to access discovery.

I understand that you contacted the Library Technical team regarding the fact that you cannot access DISCOVER at the moment.

Your library account has a replacement bill for a very overdue item and so your account has been blocked until the book is returned or paid for (if it is lost). Learning Resources and Service Excellence has a no refund policy so if you pay for the lost item and return it later you will not get your money back.

You borrowed “Outstanding teaching, learning and assessment : the handbook” on 13 November 2017. It was due back on 27.11.17

When the book was more than 5 weeks overdue it became Billed. Your account was blocked on 2.1.18

When the books are returned the Bill will automatically change into a fine and your account will be released.

Please return the book – to any Campus – as soon as possible
In future I would encourage you to get into the habit of renewing books.

Thanks