Monday 7 November 2016

External Customers - Sconul Access

I wanted to find out more information about how I can gain access to your university library. I have read the page on your website which gives information about sconul access, however, I got a bit confused about the sconul access vacation scheme as it says it is only available between June and October. Are they two different schemes?


Can you clarify if I would be able to access your library anytime of the day and year or does it have to be a specific time period.

Thanks for your enquiry
Yes Sconul Access and Sconul Vacation scheme are two different things

Please check with University of Hertfordshire that you are eligible to apply and then proceed with your Sconul Access application
http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/exusers/free

This offers access throughout library opening hours