Friday 5 July 2013

Summer Study

I am a current student of the university and I'm about to go into my third year of study. However, I am from Manchester so I'm not able to come into the library for resources for my dissertation. I was wondering If they're is any way of receiving books without having to make the journey as I have a full time job, whether it be posting books or if I reserved books online and a fellow student came and collected them?

I understand this might not be possible but I thought I would ask just incase!

 Thank you for your enquiry. I am sorry University of Bedfordshire does not offer a postal book loan service. As you are a full time undergraduate the University would expect you to come in to borrow the necessary resources for your dissertation yourself. I am sorry our Regulations do not allow another person to borrow a book on your behalf.

Our electronic resources are available remotely
and you may use local institutions as a reference (there isn't a loan facility) study base while you are in Manchester.

I commend you for working on your dissertation over the summer. I hope you find somewhere locally to study