Friday 5 July 2013

IEEE access

Could you please tell me which username and password I need to enable me access the IEEE Digital Library. I am an MBA IT Student and have tried logging into this site using my usual log ons to no avail

Thank you for your enquiry. I am sorry that you seem to be having problems with using IEEE. If you go directly to IEEE you will not be able to log on.

May I check with you on how you are accessing IEEE
We advise everyone to start with the library catalogue and click on the Digital Library tab

Using the drop down arrow under Ejournal Collections click on IEEE/IET Electronic Library and then "Go"
On the IEEE explore page

In the "Search Institution by Name" box type
University of Bedfordshire
click "Search"
Click on the University of Bedfordshire link (which is in blue and underlined)
You will then be taken to a University Login page where you login with your usual University username and password
You will then be in the IEEE Xplore environment

if you do all this and still having problems please ring
01582 743488
Mon - Fri 08.30 - 20.00
Sat 10.30 - 17.30
for over the phone advice