Monday 15 July 2013

Digital Library

and I am not being allowed in to access the electronic journal section. My password is ok as it lets me through the first log in and I am stopped at the journal page

Thank you for your enquiry. I am not aware of any problems with the digital library (and there is nothing wrong with your account) so may I check something with you?

We advise everyone to start with the library catalogue
library.beds.ac.uk
click on the Digital Library tab
http://library.beds.ac.uk/search/D

Using the search boxes to define your search then click go. As you click into the resources you will be asked to sign in. You do that with your normal University username and password.
Alternatively use DISCOVER using the link on the front page of LRWeb
http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/
type your search (author, title or keywords) in the search box and click the search button and sign in with your normal University username and password.

if you do all this and still having problems please ring
01582 743488
Mon - Fri 08.30 - 20.00
Sat 10.30 - 17.30
for over the phone advice. It could be the journal you are looking for.