Wednesday 24 July 2013

Loans

I am a mature MSc student.
I am aware the standard loan is 2 weeks. I am going on holiday for 4 weeks and can't guarantee access to the internet to renew my books.
Are you able to extend the loan for me until 26th August (when I am home) so I do not incur penalties or charges? 

Thanks for your enquiry. University of Bedfordshire does not have an extended loan facility as we have generous renewal allowances. I am sorry I cannot accommodate your request. Could you possibly give some thought to returning the books?
You have had the books since the end of May and have diligently renewed them - which is highly commendable. I would encourage you to carry on with this practice. I appreciate that you may not have finished with the books but leaving them unused while you are on holiday will prevent someone else from using them.
You have a reservation to collect. One of your items on loan has been requested by someone else and needs to be returned on or before 29.7.13

You may return your loans to any Campus.