Wednesday 10 July 2013

External Customers Remote Access

I am an ex-student of University of Bedfordshire of 2009-2010  I want to know whether I can get access for online library for UOB. As such, I am working in New Delhi, India. It is one of the leading supply chain and logistics company of India. So, I need to access some of the online subject related information from library.


Please let me know whether I  can the access for online library. 


Many thanks for your enquiry. I regret to have to inform you that no external customers - alumni or associate members - are eligible for remote electronic access to University of Bedfordshire digital resources.

The licensing arrangements with the suppliers of digital resources are specifically for University of Bedfordshire students and staff with limited access for walk in (ie on campus) customers


Sorry I could not be more helpful on this occasion