Monday 29 July 2013

NHS Library Use

I have been trying to log into Discover, but repeatedly get the error message of 403. Is this due to any library fines that I may have? Please can you advise as to how I may resolve this?

I look forward to hearing from you. 

I have been in contact with you about this. I wrote to you using your University email account last month

You have two books that are significantly overdue from the Comet Library. Your University of Bedfordshire library account will be blocked until these books are returned to the Comet in accordance with University's agreement with NHS Trust libraries.
http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/availableservices/borrowing

This means that you will not be able to borrow renew or reserve any University of Bedfordshire books and you will not be able to use the digital library.

I have spoken to staff at the Comet library today and they have confirmed that you returned the overdue books 16.7.13. They should have notified me when you did this so I could lift the block on your account. Apologies for the time delay and any inconvenience caused. The block is now lifted

You can check your library account at any time on-line here:
https://brum.beds.ac.uk/patroninfo

just log on with you usual University of Bedfordshire Registration Number and Password. You will see what you have on loan and if you owe any fines.

Please remember to check your University email account regularly for University emails ie from Learning Resources, your course or University administration