Friday 3 February 2017

Reservation query

it says it is available to pick up but it isn’t on the shelf…This happened with an assessment book as well as the Heylock book. I suggest you speak with the Head Librarian, who advised me to fill out the form to highlight the problems I and they are experiencing.

I would like to say, Bedford Library staff are exemplary in their attitude and help. 


Thank you for the update. I have been in contact with the Bedford team throughout your complaint. There seems to have been a problem with the returns machine at UCMK which was satisfying reservation books when they returned and sending out emails which were not.  The UCMK self issue machine is now back from the menders and the problem seems to have stopped. The Bedford staff are rectifying your mistake with the Putt reservation so that the book  will be sent to Bedford for you.
I can only apologise again for the inconvenience this has caused you