Monday 16 January 2017

Renewals

I wanted to renew a book of international marketing  which I need for my exam. And I tried it but can't and it's showing that someone reserved it. But as I have exam on this subject I can't return it now. U fine me but I was trying to renew my book before time but the system was not accepted my renewal so what can I do. Please check and allow me to renew my book as I need this book for my final exam.

 Thank you for your enquiry. I am rather confused
International marketing strategy is due on 22.1.17 – you have a fine on this item but no-one seems to have reserved it
Management information systems is due on 24.1.17 no fines and no-one seems to have reserved it
International Marketing Strategy is due on 22.1.17 no fines and no-one seems to have reserved it
Management and organisational behaviour is due tomorrow 17.1.17 no fines and no-one seems to have reserved it
Corporate finance doe on 24.1.17 no fines and no-one seems to have reserved it

You cannot renew an item before its due date

May I respectfully suggest you put an alarm on your phone for the date dates and renew the books on the day they are due for return?
https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/availableservices/renewals