Thursday 5 January 2017

External Customers - Sconul Access

I am emailing as I was wondering if it would be possible to use the library as I am a University of York student home for Christmas and need a study space to work for the next week. At the York library we have a scanning system so you can only get in if you are a student and I was wondering if this is the same at your library, if so, would it be possible for me to come in on a temporary pass? 

Thank you for your enquiry. University of Bedfordshire does not operate the kind of system you describe. We do however welcome external customers via the Sconul Access scheme. I am pretty sure York is a member of this scheme. I appreciate that Sconul Access and then University of Bedfordshire may not process your application in time for this holiday but membership lasts until the end of your course so it would be worth doing it anyway.


Thanks