Thursday 19 January 2017

ejournals

Sociology books and journals only available at Luton not Bedford. Deviance journal behaviour sociology journal only in print at Luton


I can’t find deviance journal  or behaviour sociology journal on the catalogue at all

I am sorry that you feel that you cannot access the required resources.  I have some additional funding to spend on books at present, so if you can please clarify which unit(s) you feel are inadequately resourced, I will prioritise these and purchase more copies as needed as soon as I can. With regards to journals, I would say that the majority of the journal titles on your units are available across all campuses electronically. Learning Resources and Service Excellence have been forced to make savings in the journal subscriptions on a fairly substantial scale this year and regrettably, some of the print copies have had to be cancelled if we have an electronic subscription.

I purchase additional copies of the reading list items for ASS022-2 "Sociology of Deviance", but if you feel that any of your other units are particularly under-resourced, please email me th eunit code(s) and I will look to increasing the number of copies in those areas as well.