Friday 14 November 2014

UCMK - reservation collection kiosk

 I was extremely excited about returning to education via University of Bedfordshire, MK Campus and induction day talked about us being equal to full time students and good facilities in all campus's. I am afraid I have been disappointed by the facilities at MK Campus,  Even the library machine is broken so we cannot order books, I ordered one over a week ago but couldn't collect it last week, 

Thank you for taking the trouble to write to me about your concerns. You can always order books via the library catalogue to support your studies at UCMK
http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/availableservices/reserve
The library kiosk machine unfortunately was broken for a short while but that - I am happy to say - has now been fixed. If there is ever any technical problems there is a manual collection service from the customer service desk in place to mediate this. It sounds that on this occasion the member of staff was away from the desk and therefore couldn't help you. I do apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you.