Monday 3 November 2014

Bedford - praise for staff

Bedford Library: The staff are very helpful and always put a smile on my face. They have helped me with my laptop on many occasions and fixed it each time. I am happy to say I'm proud to be part of this University that contain such excellent staff.

I  want to thank you for the kind words you said about Learning Resources.  Your thoughts are

important to us, but we're especially pleased when the feedback is positive.  


We try hard to provide the best possible service to our customers and their satisfaction is our

reward.  The more satisfied customers we have, the more our service can continue to

improve.
We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know we're doing something right.  We look

forward to serving you in the future.