Monday 3 November 2014

Luton - Self Service

The screen on the self service renting of books kept on crashing. Maybe its time for Uni to have a system check up done. If it weren't for the staff to manually scan the book we would have been able to take them home. Thanks

Thank you for bringing this problem to my attention. I can reassure you that this fault will be looked into immediately. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We rarely experience any problems with our self issue equipment and so I am hopeful that we can rectify this issue straight away
http://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/availableservices/self-issue

There are 3 self issue machines on level 1 of Luton LRC and 1 by the IT Suite on the ground floor. Should you ever experience any problems again may I suggest that you try an alternative machine to minimise any inconvenience to you.