Tuesday 8 December 2015

Logging on problems

Hello, I am trying to log in the library from my home but it is impossible. I had the same problem yesterday so I came there, I met a lady at first floor who solved the problem but it occured again. I use the same Username and Password to sign in BREO and there is no problem. My problem is urgent because I need to loan an E-book for my test on Friday. Thank you very much 

The problem with the link from BREO to DISCOVER has now been fixed the cache memory of your device may continue to use the incorrect link, please clear your cache. If this fails use LRWeb.beds.ac.ukhomepage link to DISCOVER it should solve the problem. Could also try using a different browser.

In addition to this the University has been experiencing log on problems this morning - these have now been resolved. Please re-try

Thanks