Wednesday 23 December 2015

DISCOVER

I have not been able to get on Discover when I am at home, at first it would allow me on using explorer but not chrome, however now it won't let me access using any browser. When typing in my username and password it just says invalid. 


Are you able to help?

Thank you for your enquiry. I am sorry that you’re are having problems getting into DISCOVER

We have reports of people getting this error, "Sorry, cannot locate your account" when trying to access DISCOVER/Digital Library off-campus: 

We think that this is caused by the autofill function in your browser (particularly Chrome) scrambling your login information.

You may need to turn off the auto fill option in your browser and try again:

Settings, show advanced settings, password and forms, uncheck auto-fill. (Chrome)

If this doesn’t work please try a different browser to see if that helps.

You may also need to clear your browser history, if you don't know how to do this check out
I hope this sorts your problem out. May I suggest that you subscribe to our digital blog which posts details on new products and any reported problems – and solutions
http://bedsdigital.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/discoverdigital-library-login-problems.html

If you still have problems please ring 01234 793189 during staffed hours to talk through your problem with a member of staff

Thanks