Monday 21 December 2015

Library account

Please, I am unable to log-in to my library account. I need help urgently to be able to do my assignment. I tried a few times unsuccessfully, though carefully typing my ID No and password.

I am sorry that you are having problems with your library account. I have checked it and it seems to be fine.

May I suggest that you go into the library catalogue directly


rather than through a BREO link

You may also wish to check which browser you are using. There were problems with Chrome last week. Try using IE of Firefox and see if this helps

If neither of these suggestions work please ring

01234 793189

During office hours to talk through your problem with a member of staff

May I suggest you subscribe to our Digital Library blog so that you can see the update information of new digital products and solutions to any problems

http://library.beds.ac.uk/