Tuesday 17 August 2021

Print Credit Refunds

You said

I wanted to know where it is possible to reimburse my credit on student I'd. As I no longer need to use the library I wanted have my money back to my bank account. 

 I tried to contact on the library number but didn't get any response back. 

 Therefore, it would be great to have any solution to this problem. 

We Said

 Thank you for your email. May I refer you to the University’s Print Credit terms and conditions

https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/pcs-printing-software/printing/terms/

 Refund Policy

Refunds for print credits are not normally given.
If there has been a genuine mistake a refund, at the discretion of management on a case by case basis may be possible. In the first instance please see a member of library staff at one of the Customer Service desks

As I understand it you are requesting a refund and no mistakes have been made. Looking at your print credit account you have £3.42 outstanding. I have to advise you that this money will not be refunded