Tuesday 17 August 2021

Book returns

 You said

I’ve previously been in contract about the issues I’m having regarding getting my books back to campus. I still have them in my cupboard and I’ve been waiting for an opportunity to travel back to Bedford as I don’t live locally to return them. I was trying for renew them but it won’t let me anymore. However I am currently isolating as I have been contacted by track and trace. Place can someone wipe the fines and renew my books and I’ll come and return them when my isolation period is up?

We said

Thank you for your email. Some of your books were due back 11.5.21 and some 15.6.21 I have renewed all these titles and removed the fines

 I am guessing your isolation will have ended by 28.6.21 so please be sure to return all your loans then. Here’s a note of the library opening hours for your convenience. Please remember to wear a face covering and observe social distancing

 https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/covid-19-updates/library-opening-and-service-updates/