Tuesday 17 August 2021

Digital library

 You said

I am trying to access article via my university login details. However, the portal has not been allowing me to access articles since yesterday.  Kindly look into issue and please try to sort this out ASAP. I am a final year PhD student. I need to search for articles on a daily basis. Please see the screenshot below of the same window that's showing every time I go for articles access. 

We said

Thank you for your email. I am sorry that you have been experiencing difficulties. If you had checked your library account

https://brum.beds.ac.uk/patroninfo

 (sign in with your University username and password) you will have seen that you had £177 bill for 6 very overdue items. This would block your access to the digital library.

 In view of the pandemic I have waived the bill and renewed your items. You should be able to access digital resources now.

 Your 6 books are due back 13.8.21 (7 day loans) & 20.8.21 (standard loans). As you have had them for over a year please return them as soon as possible. Our opening times are:

https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/opening/ps-lrc/