Thursday 19 August 2021

External Customers

You said

 Can I renew now my membership to use library as an external user?

 Please note that I will come library at off peak time like after 3 or 4 pm everyday. Even I will not use university book or internet. I will bring my laptop to use internet from my phone. I need just one place for self study.

 It is very difficult to study from home.

 Could you please allow me to use library after 4 pm to 7pm or 8pm just for three to four hours at late afternoon. 

 I look forward to hearing from you soon. 


We said

Thank you for your email.

 The University of Bedfordshire is not allowing access to external customers at this time and, not accepting speculative applications to join.

 Please follow our web page for advice if there are any changes

 https://lrweb.beds.ac.uk/libraryservices/membership/external-users/