Wednesday 4 April 2018

Visitor membership renewal


I had been asked by the security guard to inform you that my card has expired and to ask you if you could renew it. I have completed a form and left it with the security guard. I would be MOST GRATEFUL if you could renew my card quickly seeing as I have a lot of work to do and need your library.

I assure you that I would have asked for a renewal earlier, however, over a month ago I spoke to one of your staff members who told me that I had a 3 month concession on my card which allowed me access to the library after my card expired (expired today). The security guard told me that that privilege was only for students and not aluminis.

I eagerly look forward to hearing from you.



Thank you for your enquiry

As stated on our web pages
Please note: applications received 24 March - 4 April 2018 will not be processed until 16 April (at the latest).

We will process your renewal as soon as possible but I cannot guarantee that it will be done before 16 April