Wednesday 4 April 2018

Digital Access


I am a UoB graduate and I wanted to access some journals from the digital library. I was able to do so a couple of months ago, but I cannot seem to do so now. I am not sure if it is because I have forgotten my password or if it because the regulations have changed. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks for your enquiry.


As you are no longer a member of the University of Bedfordshire you are not entitled to remote access to any of the University’s digital products due to licencing restrictions. Your old username and password have now expired.
If you wish to join the library as an Alumnus you may access a limited range of digital materials on Campus via your own mobile device (ie laptop or tablet) using the guest wifi. This is the list of available products

If you wish to join the library on a Reference basis this is free to Alumni and takes about 7 -10 working days (on receipt of the correctly completed application form and photo) to process.
Details of Alumnus membership and link to application form (print off and complete)  are here