Wednesday 4 April 2018

Sconul Access


I am a student at the University of Southampton but am from Luton and would like to work at the Bedfordshire University Luton library next week. I have signed up to and been accepted for the SCONUL Access. I have had a look on your website and it is unclear whether I can just turn up and work in the library or whether I have to register face to face then wait 10 days to get a pass. This wouldn’t be very useful for me as I need to access the facilities next week. Please let me know what I can do.



Thank you for your enquiry
Access is via membership card only. Sconul Access visitors require a University of Bedfordshire library membership card and so you need to follow our process. I am sorry if its too late for Easter but if you might need access over the summer or later in your course it is still worth progressing an application. Details are on our website. Please note as stated on our website

Any applications received after 4.4.18 take 7 – 10 working days to process

Information is on our website