Thursday 15 March 2018

Visitor Membership


I am a Luton resident and would like to be able to use the library facilities. I’m not sure what procedure I need to follow in order to use the facilities, thus my enquiry.

1. Is there a cost involved? If so how much?
2. What are the restrictions to the facilities I can use? E.g. am I able to use the silent study rooms?
3. How soon can I become a member?



Thank you for your enquiry. The details for Visitor application is on our website here

To answer your questions in brief

Is there a cost involved? If so how much? £30 pa Reference Use £65 Associate Use
2. What are the restrictions to the facilities I can use? E.g. am I able to use the silent study rooms? You may not use student PCs, laptop loans, room bookings
3. How soon can I become a member? Once your application and photo have been received it takes 5 - 10 working days to process your application

Thanks